Friday, September 26, 2014

Caio Italia!

I LOVE ROME

I could of built up a story and then exploded with that line but I just can't contain it. I love it here. Instead of being in a hostel we are staying an an apartment in the city near the burrow of Campo Dei Fiero. It is magical. We are on the third floor in a full sized apartment and outside our door is a square full of restraunts and shops. In the morning a massive market moves in and they sell everything Italian, fruits, vegetables, clothes, spices, souviners. And at night artists, musicions, street performers, and peddlers come out to try to make money. The atmosphere is electric with the warm breeze and night life all around.

Not to mention the wine in Italy is decent even when it is only 2 euro a bottle! I think heaven is probably a lot like Rome.