Friday, September 26, 2014

Bonjour Paris!

After the wonderful week in Scotland I headed East to Paris... alone. My Travel buddy Adam failed to book the same flight so I was alone for another flight, this one worried me a bit since I wasn't being met by anyone, just finding my way to the Hostel Woodstock.
I did get some directional help from a nice girl at the airport who gave me a crash course on using the Paris Metro and eventually made it to my destination.

Lucky for me the other two Americans I am traveling with were already there getting checked in, Elizabeth (you should remember her from the Rovaneimi adventure) and Natasha. We settled in and went out to see a church nearby. We walked around for a while and eventually had dinner at this little restaraunt that offered traditional French food. I am all about trying the wierd and crazy stuff so I ordered the Steak Tartar, seasoned raw meat. It was good, too many onions for my liking but decent enough. Looking back I do realize how dumb it was to order raw meat from a cheap french street restraunt but I got lucky and didn't get sick. Adam showed up around 11:00 pm, minus his luggage, he has the worst luck when traveling.